4th ANNUAL OPEX IN CHEMICALS SUMMIT 2022
The Indian chemical industry is at a transition point between a phase of extensive scale building and becoming a global leader. And one of the imperatives to make that shift happen, bringing a potential EBITDA impact ranging from an additional 4 to 7 percentage is through changes required in manufacturing excellence. Functional excellence offers a path to building sustainable competitive advantages over a relatively short span of time - typically between one and two years.
It has been estimated that through continuous improvement culture chemical companies can expect 20 - 30% throughput improvement.
India has the potential to become a global chemical manufacturing hub if the government and domestic players rise to the challenge of overcoming low capacity utilization and complex processes. Despite these challenges, or perhaps because of them, chemical companies are pursuing operational excellence as a very real way to streamline processes, optimize cost, create value.
Many in the chemical industry are setting a broad array of improvement goals across key areas of the business, and then working hard to attain them. In addition to following the best practices within their industries, Indian manufacturers are increasingly harnessing technology to improve further on their operational efficiencies. With Indian manufacturing moving ahead on its way to strong global competitiveness, operational excellence will more and more resemble a norm than a unique feature.
At the 4th edition of this forum we discuss some of the insights on how chemical manufacturers should efficiently implement the excellence initiatives and ensure sustaining the gains from them.
- Application of OPEX to build a high reliability culture in the organisation - A systematic approach
- Digitalisation - How to achieve operational excellence through digital transformation
- Project improvement by integrating lean, agile, design thinking and P3M in chemical industry
- Overcoming challenges in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) of existing equipment through operational excellence in chemical industry
- Manufacturing excellence - Industry 4.0: The next wave of OPEX
- Environmental excellence - Effective implementation of safety culture through QEHS system approach
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
C level, Senior Management in Operations Management from Manufacturers of Bulk Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Fertilizers, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals and solutions providers.
Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers, Heads, Managers from:
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain
- Strategic Planning
- Business & Process Improvements
- Supply Chain & Procurement
- Inventory Management
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
A platform to learn from the collective experience of front running chemical manufacturers in India on their approaches, challenges and solutions being implemented for driving operational excellence programs.